Do you like surfing and feel like riding some waves? Or perhaps you have never tried it and would like to give it a shot?
Come with us next Saturday, September 19th and enjoy an afternoon plenty of adrenaline and waves!
The activity will last about two hours. You will be divided into groups depending on your experience. If it is your first time, during the first hour you will be taught the basics of surf. During the second hour, you can start surfing on the water! If this is not your first time, you can start surfing/get in the water straight away.
Meeting point: Vigo Bus Station
Material: bring your swimsuit, towel, shower gel and a change of clothes. It may be better for men to bring a tight boxer or swimsuit, so that the wetsuit is easier to put on. Women can either bring a swimsuit or bikini. (showers and changing rooms might be subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Price: Only €9 if it is the first time you come to our event, if you have come already to any of our surf events then the price will be €13.
Transport costs from Vigo to Patos are not included. The bus ticket price is about €1.65 one way (€3.30 return).
What do I get for just €9 (13€ if it is not your first time)?
- Required equipment (board, wetsuit, lycra and accessories)
- A 2-hour lesson (approximately 1h theory and 1h practice)
- Instructors certified by the Galician surfing federation
- Personalized teaching (maximum 5 students per instructor)
- Surfing license and liability insurance
- Facilities close to the beach
All participants in the activity must fill in the following FORM and you’ll receive all the instructions to make the payment online before 20:00 on Thursday 17th.
Remember to be on time, the bus does not wait!
We hope to see you all there!
- Payments and registrations after the deadline will not be accepted under any circumstances. You cannot pay the day of the event or change your place with other student.
- 13 is the maximum number of available seats. The places will be assigned in registration order.
- PradoSurf staff reserves the right to cancel this activity due to sea conditions.
- There will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled or by submitting a doctor’s note in case of an unexpected illness.
- An ESNcard of this section required.