Most of the faculties of the campus of Vigo are 15 km from Vigo city centre, in Campus Lagoas-Marcosende (commonly know as CUVI, from “Campus Universitario de Vigo”). We are going to show you the campus and how to get there.
However, some of them are in the city centre, in the Torrecedeira area.
CUVI (Campus universitario de Vigo):
This map shows all the faculties, services and available bus stops. There are areas, such as the sports service or Miralles shopping centre, with no dedicated bus stop, so you need to walk there from the closest one.
If you are interested, you can find more information about the architecture in the CUVI here (in Galician).
Below you will find a list of the faculties in the CUVI, with the degrees taught in them and their respective web pages (with information about courses, schedules, teacher’s office hours, etc.)
- ETS de Ingeniería de Minas (School of Mining Engineering)
- ETS de Ingenieros de Telecomunicación (School of Telecommunication Engineering)
- ETS de Ingenieros Industriales (School of Industrial Engineering)
- Facultad de Ciencias (Science Faculty):
- Fac. de CC. Económicas y Empresariales (Faculty of Economic and Business Science)
- Fac. de CC. Jurídicas y del Trabajo (Faculty of Legal and Labour Science)
- Fac. de Filología y Traducción (Faculty of Philology and Translation Studies)
- Schedules and exams
- Courses: old degrees (licenciaturas) and new degrees (grados).
For further information about degrees, schedules, exams, etc., you can visit the academic information section.
How to get there?
In order to get there, you can use the urban buses (Vitrasa). See more information about the transport card.