ESN Vigo has prepared a new trip for you to the north of Spain, more specifically, around Asturias.
“Asturias, patria querida” is one of the most beautiful regions in our country, and for this reason, this will be an unforgettable trip for all of you, visiting two of the most important cities there: Gijón and Oviedo. In addition, during the trip we will visit one of the most famous and beautiful fishing villages in Spain, Cudillero and some of its wonderful viewpoints, El Sablón.
On our way back we will visit the Sanctuary of Covadonga, a very important place for the history of Spain and we will have the pleasure of watching the sunset at one of the greatest beaches of Galicia, Playa de las Catedrales.
Still not convinced? We will also have time for partying thanks to the activities that ESN Oviedo has organized for us :)
What's included in the price?
- Round trip by bus from Vigo, Pontevedra and Ourense
- Lunch pack for Friday (sandwich, a piece of fruit and water)
- Visit to the scenic views of Cudillero: Mirador de la Cueva and Mirador del Sablón
- Visit to the fishing town of Cudillero
- Guided tour around Gijón, organized by ESN Oviedo
- Tasting of the typical Asturian cider
- Tapas night and Friday party, organized by ESN Oviedo
- Guided tour around Oviedo, organized by ESN Oviedo
- Saturday Party with ESN Salamanca, organized by ESN Oviedo
- Lunch pack for Sunday (sandwich and water)
- Visit to Sanctuary of Covadonga
- Visit to Playa de las Catedrales
- Travel insurance
The price for this trip is only €110! You would have to book your place and pay before Wednesday 8th of March (inclusive).
To book your place:
- Fill in the following FORM.
- Pay using Verse (follow the instructions once you complete the previous form).
Only ESNcard holders are allowed on this trip; if you still do not have yours, what are you waiting for? ;) Besides, you must read and agree with the terms and conditions in our trips.
For any questions regarding this trip, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you going to miss it?
- An ESNcard of this section required.