You just came to Vigo and one of the best activities you can do is surfing. So we think it is the perfect opportunity to catch some waves directly at the beginning of your Erasmus. Then, you can continue and will leave Vigo as a Surf Pro.
Come with us on Sunday, September 17th, and enjoy an afternoon with good company and plenty of adrenaline!
The activity will last about two hours. You will be divided into groups depending on your experience. If it is your first time, during the first hour you will be taught the basics of surfing. In the second hour, you can start surfing on the water! If this is not your first time, you can start surfing straight away.
Meeting point: Vigo Bus Station at 3:45 p.m.
Material: swimsuit, towel, shower gel and a change of clothes. It may be better for men to bring a tight boxer or swimsuit, so that the wetsuit is easier to put on. Women can either bring a swimsuit or bikini.
Price: €12 if it’s your first time, €14 if you have surfed before.
Transport costs from Vigo to Patos are not included. The bus ticket price is about €1.65 one way (€3.30 return).
What do I get for this price?
- Required equipment: board, wetsuit, lycra and accessories
- A 2-hour lesson (approximately 1h theory and 1h practice)
- Instructors certified by the Galician surfing federation
- Personalized teaching (maximum 5 students per instructor)
- Surfing license and liability insurance
- Facilities close to the beach
- Changing rooms with hot water showers
- Fill this Form
- To pay you can come to our event on the 12th of September, Chat + ESNcards in Leyenda. There, you can pay with cash or card. If you can not go to the event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to book your spot: Thursday the 15th
Remember to be on time, the bus does not wait. We're looking forward to seeing you all there!