The first National Event has arrived!
The course has already started and you are getting to know Galicia, but this time we bring you a trip to visit a city in the south of Spain.
ESN Vigo presents the National Event in Seville from the 19th to the 22nd of October. But, do you know what an ESN National Event is? We explain it to you: during a few days more than 1500 International Erasmus Students will enjoy getting to know a city full of charm and history, collecting unforgettable memories.
You can't miss it! This is all that is included in the trip in question:
- Transport by bus to and from Seville.
- Lunch pack for the trip on Thursday (sandwich, fruit and water).
- Two nights' accommodation in a hotel in the centre of Seville.
- International Flag Parade through the city centre. Don't forget your flag!
- A flamenco show and a "tardeo" to learn about Sevillian traditions.
- Two city tours around the most interesting places in Seville. One of them around the city centre, enjoying the historic centre and the most emblematic neighbourhoods of the city, and the other around Plaza España, María Luisa Park.
- Two different themed nights with exclusive rooms for those attending the event and guest artists.
- A traditional lunch with activities, attractions and DJs.
- Welcome Pack with a T-shirt to remember the event and much more!
- 1500 Erasmus students from different ESN sections from all over Spain in the same city eager to meet you and have a great time.
- An unforgettable experience with your friends and the best coordinators.
All this and much more for only 250€.
But what do you need to join this unique experience?
- Owning an ESNcard is mandatory to be able to attend.
- Fill in the following FORM.
You can't miss it! Come with us to discover Seville.
- An ESNcard of this section required.