The Welcome Month is coming to an end and... what better way to celebrate it than going on a trip to one of the most famous cities in Spain? Salamanca is the site of the oldest university in Spain and many students live there. It is a must-visit for those who like art, knowledge and entertainment. Furthermore, to make the most of our trip, we will stop in Zamora on our way to Salamanca and we will visit the Palace of Gaudí in Astorga on our way back.
Still not convinced? We will also have time for partying in some of the clubs in Salamanca that are most visited :)
What's included in the price?
- Round trip by bus from Vigo, Pontevedra and Ourense
- Lunch pack for Friday (sandwich, a piece of fruit and water)
- Guided tour around Salamanca, made by professional guides
- Visit to the cathedral of Salamanca’s rooftops
- Guided tour around Zamora, organized by ESN Vigo
- Visit to the Palace of Gaudí in Astorga
- Travel insurance
The price for this trip is only €115!
To book the trip, fill up this FORM and, upon completion, you will receive on screen the payment instructions. Deadline to register and make the payment ends on Friday 16th of February (included).
For any questions regarding this trip, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you going to miss it?
- An ESNcard of this section required.