The adventure is not over yet!
On Sunday, November 26th, get ready for the last and exciting daytrip of the course. It will be a day full of discoveries and unforgettable moments as we explore some of the most fascinating places in Galicia.
- 9:00 am: We will meet in Vigo and depart for our first destination.
- Soutomaior Castle: A beautiful castle with a lot of history. Perhaps the best preserved of Galicia. Worth seeing, not only inside but also outside with beautiful gardens.
- Pazo de Lourizan: Immerse yourself in the history and majesty of this impressive palace surrounded by beautiful gardens. A place that will transport you to past times.
- Combarro - The most beautiful village in Galicia: Explore the charming cobblestone streets and enjoy the unique charm of this picturesque fishing village, an experience that will remain engraved in your memory!
- Castro de Baroña: Immerse yourself in Celtic history in this ancient fortified settlement. Enjoy the energy and authenticity of this unique place.
Departure time: 9:00 am from Vigo.
Price: All this for only €17!
Includes: Transportation, entrance fees to the mentioned places and an unforgettable experience.
Prepare your camera, your enthusiasm and join us to close this amazing Erasmus chapter with a day full of adventures, let's make this last daytrip unforgettable!
To secure your place, you must fill out the following REGISTRATION FORM and make the payment before Thursday, November 23rd (included).
See you on the road!
- An ESNcard of this section required.