We know you've been waiting for it, that's why we want to invite you to our famous International Dinner: the perfect opportunity to show off your culinary skills, discover delicious dishes from other countries and, above all, to share and enjoy a great evening in the best company.
The main objective of this event is to cook something typical of your country of origin and share it with others, in order to discover dishes from different nationalities. For this, we will provide you with a microwave, plastic cups and plates, cutlery and napkins so all the assistants can taste your delicious recipes.
To encourage you to make amazing dishes, those who want to can participate in a contest. There will be a prize for the three best dishes and the best dessert. We also encourage you to post your cooking photos on Instagram, tagging @esnvigo.
The rules for cooking are very simple:
- Form teams of between 1 and 6 people.
- Give your team a name and register it in this FORM, clearly indicating the members of the group (it is possible to modify the answer once it has been sent). You will have until Wednesday, 4th October at 11:59 pm. After this time you will be able to form teams and cook, but you will not be able to participate in the competition.
- Cook dishes from your country or nationality for several people (dishes can be either sweet or savoury).
- Remember that cooking is an art where ingenuity comes first, so you don't need to spend a lot of money (3 to €4 per person should be enough).
- Please bring a sheet of paper with the name and ingredients of each of your dishes on it to inform people with allergies and specific diets.
- If possible, bring food in disposable containers, so that you don't have to leave them at home after dinner and can keep on partying.
- You will have to present your dishes (you will be assigned a table) and wait for the signal to eat. Eating before the signal is forbidden.
This event will take place on Thursday, 5th October at 9:00 pm in a venue reserved only for ESN Vigo: Café de Mario (calle Caracas, 5).
The entrance fee is:
- Free with ESNcard
- €3 without ESNcard
It will be one of the best events of the semester, don't miss it!
PLEASE BE ON TIME or you won't get to taste the dishes!