The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. It is a proof of membership in ESN Vigo and so indirectly of the ESN Network.
The ESNcard is also used as a discount card in many cities and countries around Europe:
- You can benefit from ESN National partners.
- You'll enjoy discounts in business all around town in Vigo, Pontevedraand Ourense; and we are always working to make the list longer.
- Also, it will give you access to parties, trips and discounts in other activities we organise.
- Keep in mind that the ESNcard is valid in every city with an ESN section (Europe-wide), so if you travel to one of them you'll enjoy the corresponding discounts and benefits. Check www.esncard.org for further information.
The ESNcard is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the card holder.
Who can get the ESN Card?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups:
- You are currently an international student. Even if the name of the network is Erasmus SN, it's enough that you are studying in our university thanks to any international exchage program, not just Erasmus.
- You are a member of an ESN section.
How can you get the ESNcard?
The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from ESN Vigo. If you are a exchange student in:
- Vigo: Register yourself in our platform and then come to our office with a photo, your ID and 10 € and we'll make you one.
- Pontevedra: Register yourself in our platform and then come to our Vigo office with a photo, your ID and 10€ and we'll make you one.
- Ourense: Register yourself in our platform and then contact an ESNer to ask when they can give it to you. You'll need a photo, your ID and 10 €.
If you want to come with us in a trip you must have your ESNcard. In case you don't have it yet we'll give one to you for extra 10 €.
If you lose it you can get other for 5 €.