WARNING: we no longer accept applications for the academic year 2016/17
ESN Vigo is looking for an intern for this year.
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is an international organization supporting and offering services to international and exchange students during their time abroad. ESN operates in 36 countries and is based in approximately 400 Higher Education Institutions.
Important: This offer is limited to students able to participate in Erasmus Placement programme or similar. ESN Vigo will not pay anything apart from the placement economic help.
- Running the office and help local exchange students.
- Administrative tasks
- General support of ESN Vigo staff with their regular work
- Event management tasks
What do we look for?
- A student looking for an internship for his Bachelor or Master degree. Any degree could be valid but degrees related with IT, graphic design, accounting, law, project management and languages are preferred.
- An open minded person who has been on exchange before (preferably) easy going personality.
- Experience with Google Drive, social media and office management skills.
- Language skills:
- Spanish: B1.
- English: B1.
- Other languages are appreciated.
- Design skills appreciated (picture editing, flyer design, web design,etc).
What do we offer?
- An experience with a young and fun organization that works for the integration of Erasmus Students in our city.
- Flexible timetable (20 hours per week).
- Financed by Erasmus Placement (Erasmus practice programme).
- Free ESN Card which give you access to many discounts in our city and free entrance to all our parties.
- An awesome city to discover, enjoy and never forget: Vigo
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
The motivation letter should be a maximum of two pages. Any application not fulfilling the criteria will be automatically refused.