The Welcome Month is coming to an end and... what better way to celebrate it than going on a trip to one of the most famous cities in Spain? Salamanca is the site of the oldest university in Spain and many students live there. It is a must-visit for those who like art, knowledge and entertainment. Furthermore, to make the most of our trip, we will visit Zamora on our way to Salamanca and Puebla de Sanabria’s castle on our way back.
Still not convinced? We will also have time for partying in some of the clubs in Salamanca that are most visited :)
What's included in the price?
- Round trip by bus from Vigo, Pontevedra and Ourense
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Lunch pack for Friday (sandwich, a piece of fruit and water)
- Guided tour around Salamanca, made by professional guides
- Visit to the cathedral of Salamanca’s rooftops
- Dinner at a tapas bar (Saturday night)
- Guided tour around Zamora, organized by ESN Vigo
- Visit to Puebla de Sanabria’s castle.
- Travel insurance
The price for this trip is only €99!
The deadline for payments is Friday 21st before 14:00 or until all seats are filled.
If you want to register for this trip, please fill in the form HERE and you will receive the payment instructions.
Only ESNcard holders are allowed on this trip; if you still do not have your own, what are you waiting for? ;) Besides, you must read and agree with the terms and conditions in our trips.
For any questions regarding this trip, please contact email@example.com
Are you going to miss it?
- An ESNcard of this section required.