Winter is about to end and spring is coming so, to celebrate it, from ESN Vigo we have prepared the first trip of this semester!
Do you know Porto, the second most important city in Portugal?
You have probably heard about Lisbon but… Porto has tons of things that will make you fall in love with it. For example, its incredible landscapes by the river with the Don Luis I Bridge at the back; its historic old buildings, contrasting with the edgy ones; its unique gastronomy, including the famous Port wine; as well as many other monuments and stories waiting for you to be discovered!
Besides, in this trip we will visit the city of Aveiro, known as the Portugal’s Venice because of the canals and the very characteristic landscapes which will amaze you!
What’s included in the price?
- Round-trip bus
- Accommodation on Friday and Saturday night (towels also included)
- Buffet breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Lunch pack for Friday’s lunch (a sandwich, a piece of fruit and water)
- City tour around Porto, thanks to our colleagues from ESN Porto
- City tour around Aveiro, courtesy of ESN Aveiro
- Boat Tour on the Douro river (audio guides included)
- Port wine tasting by the Douro
- Dinner is included one of the nights, including typical local dishes
- Pub crawl, with some free shots, including the entrance to the club
- One night’s party thanks to our friends of ESN Porto
- Travel insurance
The price of the trip is €105. In order to book your spot, you have to make a first payment (€50) being the deadline on Tuesday 13th February (inclusive) or until there are no more free spots because these ones are limited.
The price of the second payment is €55. The deadline to make this second payment is on Tuesday 20th of February (inclusive). If you do not complete this second payment when required, you will lose your seat on the trip.
Once you make the first payment you will receive an email with the instructions to make the second one.
If you want to register for this trip, fill in the form HERE and you will receive the first payment instructions.
Do not forget that you need to be an ESNcard holder to come to this trip so, if you still do not have your ESNcard, what are you waiting for? ;) You also need to know and agree with the Terms and Conditions of Trips.
If you have any question, please get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you going to miss it?
Your ESN Vigo Team