The next month of October it will take place the National Event in Seville, where Erasmus from every part of Spain will meet to enjoy the second ESN National Event of the year, ¡NoNiNá!
Seville is the most populated city of Andalusia. Its old town is the most extensive of Spain and one of the biggest of Europe with the ones of Venice and Genoa. It is, at the same time, the third most visited capital city of Spain, after Barcelona and Madrid.
Besides having the part most historic and traditional, Seville is also known for the happiness of its population, its local parties and its constant vitality. It is characterized for meeting each year thousands of tourists from every corner of the world, attracted by its beauty and splendour.
Its monuments, the famous Guadalquivir river, its streets and its Andalusian typical environment, make Seville a must-see city in Spain.
From ESN Vigo we think there is no best way of finding out this city that with your coordinators and other exchange students from every section of the country at the National Event of ESN Spain, with about 2.000 Erasmus. This is why we invite you to participate with us in this trip, which we promise it will be unforgettable.
What is included in the trip?
- Transportation in bus (roundtrip)
- Accommodation for 3 nights, breakfast is not included
- Pack lunch for the Thursday lunch (sandwich, fruit, and water)
- Welcome Pack of the National Event with t-shirt and bag included
- Guided visits in Seville and Córdoba
- Visit to the Cathedral of Córdoba
- Visit of the Cathedral of Seville and the Giralda
- Visit of the Reales Alcázares. This was the place where were recorded the scenes of Dorne in the fifth season of Game of thrones
- Flamenco Show
- Picnic on Sunday
- Pre-event Party on Thursday night
- Friday night party at B3 disco: entry and a drink included*
- Saturday night party at Casino disco: entry and a drink included*
*The themes for the parties are not confirmed yet, but we will give you more information soon!
The price of the trip is of €175. To book your spot, you have to make a first payment (€50) until Saturday 30th September (inclusive) or until there are no more places. These ones are limited. If you want, you can make the full payment during this time.
The price of the second payment is of €125. The deadline to make the second payment is on Sunday 15th of October (inclusive). Otherwise, you will lose your seat on the trip. All of you who have received the trip confirmation, you will receive a notification asking you to make the payment.
If you want to register, fill the form HERE and you will receive the payment instructions.
Remember that you need the ESNcard for the trip. If you don’t have it yet, what are you waiting for to make it? It is also very important that you bring your student card with you in order to enjoy the reduced fee in the monuments we will visit. we will Furthermore, you must know and agree with the terms and conditions of our trips.
If you have any doubt about the trip, contact with email@example.com
ESN Vigo Team
- An ESNcard of this section required.