Did you think that the trips were done for this semester? Then you were wrong! ESN Vigo has prepared one more trip in the first week of April. Would you like to visit the Basque Country?
Maybe, when you arrived to Spain, Euskadi (as the Basque call their land in their own language) was not one of the destinations you had ever thought of visiting --that is why we think it is a trip you can not miss! Cities like Bilbao, well-known for its excellent gastronomy and culture, or the beautiful San Sebastián are waiting for us. We will also visit Burgos, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe (Dragonstone in Game of Thrones!) and Gernika, where you will have the opportunity to know a little more about the Basque history.
And all of the above during an incredible weekend! The trip will start Friday, 6th April at night (around 00:30) and we will be back in Galicia in the night between Sunday, 8th and Monday, 9th April.
What’s included in the price?
- Bus for the outward and return journey.
- Accommodation and breakfast (Friday and Saturday nights).
- Packed lunch for Friday’s meal (a sandwich, fruit and some water).
- Guided visit to Burgos, by ESN Vigo.
- Breakfast in Burgos...with some surprises
- Guided visit to Bilbao, by ESN Bilbao.
- Guided visit to San Sebastián, by ESN Bilbao.
- Visit to Gernika and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
- Travel insurance.
The price of the trip is €100.
The payment deadline is on Wednesday, 4th April until 08:00 pm (inclusive) or while there are places available. Go and secure your seat before all of them are sold!
If you want to sign up for the trip, fill in THIS FORM and you will receive the payment instructions.
Remember the ESNcard is required in order to go on this trip -if you do not have it yet, what are you waiting for? ;) Plus, you must know and agree to the terms and conditions of the trips..
If you have any doubt about the trip, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you going to miss it?
Your ESN Vigo team
- An ESNcard of this section required.